Our latest newsletter can be viewed in full here: http://eepurl.com/gib-Kz
5 Reasons the original Peak District Challenge (est 2013) is an ethical challenge event
1. Easily accessible by public transport (no need to drive here!)
2. Small teams of 3-5 people spread out on variety of routes throughout the park – we increase footfall on paths by just 3-10%.
3. Useful, recycled and recyclable momentos – no dust-gathering trinkets here.
4. Exclusively vegetarian food, biodegradable supplies used throughout, water bottles refilled not replaced.
5. Event is organised as a charity fundraiser and raised over £200,000 sponsorship over 2015-2018. Not a single penny of that was charged to charities to cover the cost of putting on the event.
Register Now at
I’ll look forward to seeing you there! If you have questions, do reach out directly, anytime, on 07941 645 520.
Unsubscribe from this list (*|UNSUB|*)